SoftRescue Home Edition
The only migration software utility that creates virus free transfers every time
SoftRescue allows you to easily and efficiently transfer your applications, files, e-mails, bookmarks, and other settings from your old PC to a new PC. No need to find the original CD’s or license keys*. And, the unique “Grab and Restore” process creates virus free transfers every time.
- Transfer files the way that works best for you – network, external hard drive, thumb drive, CD/DVD or transfer cable
- Unique restore process actually reinstalls the selected applications rather than create a copy or ghost image from your old PC. Prevents the transfer of problems, viruses, worms, hijackers, malware or spyware to the new PC
- Step-by-step functionality with an easy to follow interface guides you through the transfer process
- Transfer at your convenience. Unlimited transfers between PC’s let you move data when you want. At your own pace. On your own schedule
- Includes two licenses for multiple transfers
- Automatic update feature keeps SoftRescue current
Easy to use
With SoftRescue you can easily set-up your new PC. It’s as simple as:
- Install SoftRescue and select the applications and files you want to transfer
- After SoftRescue grabs your selection go to your new PC and initiate the restore process
- SoftRescue does the rest. It automatically reinstalls the selected applications, files and settings on your new PC
Transfer software, games, e-mail, files, folders, and personal settings from your old PC to your new PC, automatically. Easily restore your files and settings after reinstalling Windows on your computer. It automatically reinstalls each application for you, and is the only utility that leaves your computer free of problems caused by viruses, worms, hijackers, malware, or spyware. Plus, SoftRescue creates a back up of all your software, games, and settings, eliminating the need to search for original CDs, DVDs, or serial numbers*.
- Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4 or higher), Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or higher recommended), Vista (Service Pack 1) & Windows 7
- Pentium w/300Mhz (Pentium 3 800Mhz recommended)
- 128MB RAM (1024MB RAM recommended)
- 9MB for the installation of SoftRescue software and available disk space equal to 2 times the total MB of the applications to be transferred.
- Active Internet connection required
Buy SoftRescue Now
*In most cases it does not require the need for CDs and keys. A few products may require them to be able to re-register on the new PC. Note: Occasionally, some applications may not transfer properly because of unique or proprietary installers, or manufacturer known problems. Currently the transfer of Office 2007 when transferring from a 32 bit to 64 bit system is not supported due to known Microsoft problems. All other transfers of Office 2007 are supported by SoftRescue. Also, due to proprietary installers some versions of Quickbooks may not transfer.